Occupational Health and Safety Assistance
Site Safety provides the following affordable Occuptional Health and Safety assistance and support to clients with regards to the following:
- Site visits/inspections and inspection reports
We can visit your project site daily, weekly or monthly. Depending on the site safety structures and safety procedures. We also attend Health and Safety Committee meetings on your behalve, do site inspections to ensure that employees and subcontractors adheres to safe work procedures, conduct safety file audits to ensure that the safety file is used daily and all information contained in the file remains updated and relevant.
- Site/organisational specific Health and Safety Management Plan
The Occupational Health and Safety management plan is operations specific and provides crucial information about the who, what, where, when, how and what thereafter of your operations.
The Occupational Health and Safety management plan forms the basis of your Occupational Health and safety operations and forms part of the Project safety file. The plan in conjunction with the rest of the safety file is evaluated pending the approval/ of your authorisation to start with the contracted work.
- Risk Assessments, Safe Work Procedures and Method Statements.
- Fall Protection Plan
- Comprehensive and complete Safety files
- Appointment Letters
- Toolbox talks
- Guidance in the control and use of Safety files
- Safety file audits
- Site (OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001) audits
- Compliance to safety specifications.
- OHS assistance related to Tender proposals and submissions
- Advisory reports on Health and Safety issues that can be discussed at safety committee meetings
- Refer preferred suppliers for accredited Training and on-site medicals
- Creating a OHS culture through a pervasive inhouse SHE awareness programme.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE